The Virginia State Bar’s deadline for candidates to request an interview for possible endorsement is tomorrow.
There are two new names to add to the list of interested individuals:
* Patricia Palmer Nagel, a solo practitioner in Williamsburg.
* Montgomery County Circuit Judge Josiah T. Showalter Jr.
There are five other previously reported possible candidates:
* Tazewell County Circuit Judge Teresa Chafin.
* Collin Hite of Richmond.
* Monica Taylor Monday of Roanoke
* Fairfax Circuit Judge Lorraine Nordlund.
* Larry Shelton, the federal public defender in Roanoke.
– Paul Fletcher