Virginia Lawyers Weekly is pleased to provide the results of the VLW 2013 Alternative Dispute Resolution Survey.
This project provides information about ADR providers across Virginia. For a fee, participants had the opportunity to provide basic information about their ADR businesses or practices. And for an additional fee, some providers opted to take an enhanced listing.
In an enhanced listing, the provider can present a variety of facts about the ADR practice, including:
- Name, address and phone number of the practice
- Email address and website address
- A 100-word message describing the provider’s experience and practice
- Areas of emphasis/specialties, and geographic areas served
- Education and certifications
- Services available (mediation, arbitration, case evaluation, minitrials, collaborative law)
- Percentage of time devoted to ADR/mediation
- Total annual cases handled and percentage of mediations that reach settlement
We hope that you find this feature valuable and that the information is useful as you determine when you need ADR services and who you call for help.
We look forward to hearing your thoughts and input as we will be seeking ways to make this survey even better for next year.