Since 1986, lawyers have relied on Virginia Lawyers Weekly for news about the Supreme Court of Virginia, and legal news from around the state. As a Virginia Lawyers Weekly subscriber, you’ll not only get up-to-the-minute news that gives you the “who, what and when;” you’ll also get the “why.”
- Why, for example, couldn’t a George Mason University student get in-state tuition rates even though she’d lived in Virginia since 2009?
- Why couldn’t the circuit court bar a widow from suing a medical facility after her husband’s death, despite the statute of limitations?
- Why is the Court considering sanctions against a sitting judge, based on text messages she sent to a court employee?
More news about the Supreme Court of Virginia
Superior coverage beyond the
Supreme Court of Virginia
In addition to Supreme Court coverage, here’s what you’ll get:
- Decisions from circuit courts across the commonwealth
- Verdicts and settlements
- Lawyer disciplinary actions
- Published and unpublished decisions issued by the Court of Appeals of Virginia.
- Decisions by the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals affecting Virginia practice
- Decisions from the U.S. District Court Eastern District and the U.S. District Court Western District