The Virginia Law Foundation has extended the deadline for nominations for the Fellows Class of 2020 to July 10.
Nominators can mail a confidential nomination form along with letters of support to The Virginia Law Foundation, 105 Whitewood Road, Charlottesville, VA 22901, or send via email to: email@example.com. Nomination forms can be found on the VLF website, www.virginialawfoundation.org.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to be eligible for nomination:
• Be an active or associate member of the Virginia State Bar for at least ten years
• Be a resident of Virginia
• Be a person of integrity and character
• Have maintained and upheld the highest standards of the profession
• Be outstanding in the community
• Be distinguished in the practice of law
Retired and senior status judges are eligible for membership.