Virginia Lawyers Weekly is pleased to announce the “Go To Lawyers” for medical malpractice law for both plaintiffs’ and defense side.
Now in its second year, the “Go To Lawyers” program recognizes leading lawyers in a particular field of law. Earlier this year, we honored lawyers who practice elder law, workers compensation law and employment law.
A “Go To Lawyer” is:
- A lawyer who is an expert in his or her field, well-versed in the nuances of the case law, statutes and regulations clients will encounter.
- A lawyer who is experienced and enjoys a record of success, with many cases and/or transactions that give testimony to the quality advice he or she can provide.
- A lawyer to whom other lawyers make referrals because of his or her expertise and accomplishments.
- A lawyer who can think creatively and identify all options for a client.
- A lawyer you would name when a friend from another state calls and says she has a client who needs some legal help in a given part of our state.
Please join us in congratulating these outstanding lawyers. To see who was named, turn to page 15.
“Virginia’s Go To Lawyers” for medical malpractice law are:
- William E. Artz, William E. Artz PC, Tysons Corner (Plaintiff)
- Les Bowers, MichieHamlett, Charlottesville (Plaintiff)
- Mark Brennan Sr., Vandeventer Black LLP, Richmond (Defense)
- Sean Byrne, Byrne Canaan Law, Richmond (Defense)
- James Feinman, James B. Feinman, Attorney at Law, Lynchburg (Plaintiff)
- T. Daniel Frith III, Frith & Ellerman Law Firm, Roanoke (Plaintiff)
- Michael Goodman, Goodman Allen Donnelly, Richmond (Defense)
- Stephanie Grana, Breit Cantor Grana Buckner, Richmond (Plaintiff)
- Jason Konvicka, Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen, Richmond (Plaintiff)
- Lee Livingston, Michie Hamlett, Charlottesville (Plaintiff)
- Kathleen McCauley, Moran Reeves Conn, Richmond (Defense)
- Edward McNelis, Sands Anderson, Richmond (Defense)
- John Owen, Harman Claytor Corrigan & Wellman, Glen Allen (Defense)
- Brewster Rawls, Rawls Law Group, Henrico (Plaintiff)
- Donna Rostant, Jones & Rostant, Fairfax (Plaintiff)
- Kim Satterwhite, Herbert & Satterwhite, Richmond (Defense)
- Jodi Simopoulos, The Mitchell Law Group, Richmond (Defense)
- Charles “Trey” Smith, Gentry Locke, Roanoke (Plaintiff)
- Carlyle R. “Randy” Wimbish III, Wimbish Gentile McCray & Roeber, Richmond (Defense)
- John Zydron, Zydron Law Firm, Chesapeake (Plaintiff)
Profiles of Virginia’s Go To Lawyers for Medical Malpractice defense will appear in Virginia Lawyers Media’s Medical Law Report in November. All of the honorees will be profiled in a special section that will appear in Virginia Lawyers Weekly in December.