Virginia Lawyers Weekly has announced the first category in 2022 for “Go To Lawyers,” the program that identifies and recognizes the top lawyers across the commonwealth in a given practice area.
Kicking off 2022 is business law. Last year, Go To Lawyers for medical malpractice, elder law, workers’ compensation and employment were recognized.
Nominations are now being accepted, and we look forward to participation from the bar in identifying this group of lawyers.
A “Go To Lawyer” is:
- A lawyer who is an expert in his or her field, well-versed in the nuances of the case law, statutes and regulations clients will encounter.
- A lawyer who is experienced and enjoys a record of success, with many cases and/or transactions that give testimony to the quality advice he or she can provide.
- A lawyer to whom other lawyers make referrals because of his or her expertise and accomplishments.
- A lawyer who can think creatively and identify all options for a client.
- A lawyer you would name when a friend from another state calls and says she has a client who needs some legal help in a given part of our state.
- A lawyer you might call yourself if you needed legal help in his or her field.
So who are the Go To lawyers for business law in Virginia? You can make a nomination using the form on this page.
The deadline for nominations is Feb. 18. We will publish the results in April. Thanks for your participation!