Virginia Lawyers Weekly is pleased to present the next group of honorees in our program recognizing the leading lawyers in a particular field of law. In this issue, we showcase “Virginia’s Go To Lawyers” for employment law.
The attorneys featured on the following pages were nominated by their colleagues and chosen by a panel from Lawyers Weekly. We expect some readers will argue there are some excellent lawyers who should have been included. Let us know! And please nominate them for future lists. Other practice areas — including intellectual property and medical malpractice, from the plaintiffs’ and defense side — are set for future editions of Virginia’s Go To Lawyers.
Please join us in congratulating these outstanding employment law attorneys.
Click here to read a PDF version of this section, or follow the links below to read each profile.
- Lisa Bertini, Partner, Bertini Law Firm
- Elaine Charlson Bredehoft, Partner, Charlson Bredehoft Cohen Brown & Nadelhaft
- Dean Buckius, Partner, Vandeventer Black
- Broderick Dunn, Partner, Cook Craig & Francukenzo
- Terry N. Grimes, President, Terry N. Grimes, Esq.
- Nicholas Johnson, Equity Partner, Berenzweig Leonard
- David A. Kushner, Partner, Willcox Savage
- Lisa K. Lawrence, Managing Member, Lawrence Queen Employment Attorneys
- Todd Leeson, Partner, Gentry Locke
- Christopher Michalik, Partner, McGuireWoods
- Thomas P. Murphy, Principal, Jackson Lewis
- Ramesh Murthy, Shareholder, PennStuart
- Colleen M. Quinn, Owner, Quinn Law Centers
- Merrell B. Renaud, Counsel, Miles & Stockbridge
- Jimmy F. Robinson Jr., Managing Shareholder, Ogletree Deakins
- James H. Shoemaker Jr., Partner, Patten Wornom Hatten & Diamonstein
- Steven D. Stone, Principal, Offit Kurman
- Neil S. Talegaonkar, Of Counsel, Kaufman & Canoles
- Evelyn S. Traub, Partner, Troutman Pepper
- Jaime B. Wisegarver, Partner, Hirschler
- Jason F. Zellman, Member/President, Surovell, Isaacs & Levy