Virginia Lawyers Weekly is pleased to announce the “Go To Lawyers” for business law.
Now in its third year, the “Go To Lawyers” program recognizes leading lawyers in a particular field of law. Last year, we honored lawyers who practice elder law, workers compensation law, employment law and medical malpractice law.
A “Go To Lawyer” is:
- A lawyer who is an expert in his or her field, well-versed in the nuances of the case law, statutes and regulations clients will encounter.
- A lawyer who is experienced and enjoys a record of success, with many cases and/or transactions that give testimony to the quality advice he or she can provide.
- A lawyer to whom other lawyers make referrals because of his or her expertise and accomplishments.
- A lawyer who can think creatively and identify all options for a client.
- A lawyer you would name when a friend from another state calls and says she has a client who needs some legal help in a given part of our state.
Please join us in congratulating these outstanding lawyers specializing business law.
Virginia’s “Go To Lawyers” for business law are:
- Christopher Ambrosio, Vandeventer Black, Norfolk
- Lindsey Carney, Patten, Wornom, Hatten & Diamonstein, Newport News
- Philip Chung, Chung & Press, McLean
- Christen Church, Gentry Locke, Roanoke
- Beverly Crump, ThompsonMcMullan, Richmond
- Nicholas Gehrig, Redmon, Peyton & Braswell, Alexandria
- Nancy Griffin Chambliss, Harrell & Chambliss, Richmond
- Thomas Inglima, Willcox Savage, Norfolk
- Vishwa Link, McGuireWoods, Richmond
- Jennifer McGrath, Hancock Daniel, Richmond
- John McWilliams, Reed Smith, McLean
- David Meyers, Troutman Pepper, Richmond
- Joel Nied, Price Benowitz, Washington, DC
- V. Rick Nishanian, Vanderpool, Frostick & Nishanian, Manassas
- Rachel Northup, Hunton Andrews Kurth, Richmond
- Robert Powers, McClanahan Powers, Falls Church
- James Sack, The Sack Law Firm, McLean
- Jennifer Schiffer, Bean, Kinney & Korman, Arlington
- Keith Troxell, Atwill, Troxell & Leigh, Leesburg
- Autumn Visser, Woods Rogers, Roanoke
Profiles of Virginia’s Go To Lawyers for business law will appear in a special section in the April 18 issue of Virginia Lawyers Weekly.