Virginia Lawyers Weekly is seeking nominations for the next area of practice in our “Go To Lawyers” program – elder law.
This program recognized leading lawyers in a particular field of law. We have covered business law, employment and workers’ compensation in previous installments.
A “Go To Lawyer” is:
- A lawyer who is an expert in his or her field, well-versed in the nuances of the case law, statutes and regulations clients will encounter.
- A lawyer who is experienced and enjoys a record of success, with many cases and/or transactions that give testimony to the quality advice he or she can provide.
- A lawyer to whom other lawyers make referrals because of his or her expertise and accomplishments.
- A lawyer who can think creatively and identify all options for a client.
- A lawyer you would name when a friend from another state calls and says she has a client who needs some legal help in a given part of our state.
The nomination form is available here. The deadline for nominations is Aug. 31.
We look forward to hearing from you!